Saturday 18 July 2009

Mini-breaks





Mini-breaks make me so excited. I know that I, being a poor student n'all, can't afford annual lavish getaways, so recently I have begun to enjoy the odd mini-break or two. I love organising these with my boyfriend, it gives us something to look forward to, somewhere where its just us for a few days. Mini-breaks don't have to be expensive, you'll be surprised how cheap you can buy train tickets online (of course a student railcard comes in handy!), and there are also some good deals on hotels out there. I tend to take mini-breaks in the UK, as it requires less travelling time, leaving you more time to enjoy somewhere new, or somewhere you love.

These are a few of the photos I took in Edinburgh and Brighton on recent mini-breaks.



1 comment:

  1. Abby I thoroughly enjoyed reading this - even if I did nt get a special mention for being your favourite auntie ! - You really are my beautiful Abby Rose inside and out - love you loads x x x

    ReplyDelete